Live Program: Suicide Awareness, Assessment & Prevention Strategies
Description: The objectives for this presentation are:
- Elucidate statistics associated with suicide globally and in the United States
- Discuss the possible relationship between suicide and psychiatric illnesses: major depressive disorder (MDD), bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Highlight various suicide assessment tools
- Present current research on the neurobiology of suicide
- Provide suicide prevention resources and insight into ongoing research
Street: 5411 N Mesa St
City/State: El Paso, TX
5411 N Mesa St
El Paso TX, 79912
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!