Not a member? Sign up for free!

Telehealth Gains Popularity, Telehealth Budgets Don’t

Perspective | May 14, 2018

Not a member? Sign up for free!

Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!

Join PsychU

The number of consumers using telehealth is on the increase but remains relatively small. Only 18% of consumers report that they have used telehealth services, according to an Aviza survey, White Paper: 2017 Closing The Telehealth Gap. For the other 82%, it was a matter of lack of clarity about insurance coverage and culture that…

You must be logged in to read the full article: Join PsychU or Log In