Not sure where to start on the thousands of resources in the PsychU library? PsychU has created learning tracks to give community members a resource guide! Pick a learning track, review the materials outlined, and complete the Test Your Knowledge questions to participate in a resource ‘crash-course’ on one of the topics listed below.
Not A Member? Sign up for free.
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration. Sign-up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!
After completing the Care Coordination Learning Track participants should have learned:
- The definition of Transitions of Care and how to identify all members of the health care team.
- Traditional care transition programs.
- Recommendations specific to mental health population including optimizing medication regimen, communication of complex medical plans, and screening for other co-occurring conditions.
- How the discharge care team collaboratively develops a comprehensive transition planning guide with the patient and family.
After completing the Measurement-Based Care (MBC) Learning Track, participants should have learned:
- The importance of using measurement-based care, both generally and specifically with patients who have major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, or bipolar disorder.
- How implementation of MBC can improve outcomes in clinical settings.
- The connection between residual symptoms, lack of full remission, and issues with functional outcomes, and the importance of these facts when assessing patients.
- The different scales which can be used with patients with major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.