Live Program: Update On The Role Of Gut Microbiota Modulation For The Treatment & Prevention Of Mood & Anxiety
Description: The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Provide an overview of the origins and importance of the brain-gut connection
- Examine the relationship between the brain-gut-microbiome axis and chronic inflammation
- Consider current evidence of the brain-gut connection's impact on mental health
- Discuss the impact of modern life on the microbiome
- Consider potential implications of the gut-brain connection for the treatment of mental illness
Name: Michael's Wine Cellar
Street: 1283 S Tamiami Trail
City/State: Sarasota, FL
1283 S Tamiami Trail
Sarasota FL, 34239
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!