Live Program: Suicide Awareness, Assessment, & Prevention Strategies
Description: The outline of this presentation are to:
- Elucidate statistics associated with suicide globally and in the United States
- Discuss the possible relationship between suicide and psychiatric illnesses: major depressive disorder (MDD), bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Highlight various suicide assessment tools
- Present current research on the neurobiology of suicide
- Provide suicide prevention resources and insight into ongoing research
This program is limited to Florida Psychiatric Society Conference members ONLY.
*This program is for educational benefit only. No CME or CEU credits are available through any resource presented.
Name: Rosen Shingle Creek
Street: 9939 Universal Blvd
City/State: Orlando, FL
9939 Universal Blvd
Orlando FL, 32819