Live Program: Suicide Awareness, Assessment, & Prevention Strategies
Description: The outline of this presentation are to:
- Elucidate statistics associated with suicide globally and in the United States
- Discuss the possible relationship between suicide and psychiatric illnesses: major depressive disorder (MDD), bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Highlight various suicide assessment tools
- Present current research on the neurobiology of suicide
- Provide suicide prevention resources and insight into ongoing research
This program is limited to Florida Psychiatric Society Conference members ONLY.
*This program is for educational benefit only. No CME or CEU credits are available through any resource presented.
Name: Rosen Shingle Creek
Street: 9939 Universal Blvd
City/State: Orlando, FL
9939 Universal Blvd
Orlando FL, 32819
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!