Live Program: Suicide Awareness, Assessment, & Prevention Strategies
Description: The objectives for this presentation are to:
- Elucidate statistics associated with suicide globally and in the United States
- Discuss the possible relationship between suicide and psychiatric illnesses: major depressive disorder (MDD), bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Highlight various suicide assessment tools
- Present current research on the neurobiology of suicide
- Provide suicide prevention resources and insight into ongoing research
Name: Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Street: 4023 Oak Lawn Ave
City/State: Dallas, TX
4023 Oak Lawn Ave
Dallas TX, 75219
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!