Live Event: Psychoneuroimmunology: Immune System & Neuroinflammation Basics
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Provide an understanding of the immune system, including key cell types
- Describe mechanisms by which peripheral inflammation is transmitted to the central nervous system
- Elucidate the key cell lines and processes underlying neuroinflammation
- Outline potential causes and consequences of neuroinflammation
- Discuss potential treatment modalities targeting neuroinflammation
Name: Michael's On East
Street: 1212 S East Ave
City/State: Sarasota, FL
1212 S East Ave
Sarasota FL, 34239
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!