Webinar: Optimizing Clinical and Mental Health Provider Performance
Location: Online Via PsychU.org
Description: Behavioral health conditions such as depression or anxiety are common causes of morbidity that incur significant costs. Measuring care service delivery with an eye to improving outcomes for behavioral health conditions and managing costs is now a priority. So what is the latest in measurement-based behavioral health care? Listen in as PsychU's speakers discuss:
- Joint Commission requirements for measurement-backed care
- Health plan initiatives to standardize clinical performance measures
- New clinical performance measurement tools
- State licensure issues related to clinical performance
- Performance measurement research by disease state
- And more!
Speakers are paid consultants for Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.View Flyer (PDF)
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!