Live Program: Collaborative Treatment Approaches & Perspectives Of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Within The North Carolina Healthcare Landscape
Description: More information will be available shortly.
- Discuss burden and impact of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) from various healthcare professional perspectives within the state of North Carolina
- Identify and discuss patient characteristics associated with poor treatment response
- Understand and discuss treatment challenges including suicide prevention, inadequate response, impact of residual symptoms, comorbidities, and tolerability
- Review examples of measurement based care commonly used in MDD
- Understand benefits and challenges of integrated medical and mental healthcare
Name: Angus Barn Pavilion
Street: 9401 Glenwood Ave
City/State: Raleigh, NC
9401 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh NC, 27617-7514
Not a member? Sign up for free!
Join us as we continue our efforts towards improving the future of mental health care through information, discussion, and collaboration.
Sign up today for instant access to all PsychU offerings. Membership is free!